Savor Our Dishes
CorkScrew Bar & Grille Menu
- Conch Fritters $12
Served with Sriracha ketchup and sweet chili sauce.
- Cuban Candy $10
Crispy Cod bites, lightly fried and served with House Remoulade and sweet chili sauce.
- Pork Lollipops $10
Two large Pork Lollipops tossed in Bourbon BBQ sauce served on Southern slaw with bread and butter pickles.
- House Made Guacamole $10
Made to order with fresh avocado, tri colored tortilla chips.
- Mahi Fish Dip $9
Southern smoked Mahi served with Ritz crackers.
- Adult Tenders $10
Lightly battered & fried, fresh cut chicken breast atop crispy potato curls with Crystal Gastrique and ranch dipping sauces.
- Calamari Fries $10
Lightly breaded and served with Key lim aioli, House Remoulade and sweet chili sauce.
- Soft Pretzel Sticks $10
Freshly baked soft pretzel served with our house made Yuengling beer cheese dip.
- Ahi Tuna Wontons $12
Diced Ahi tuna w/ Hawaiian Poke sauce and wakame served in Wonton cups.
- Mojito Scallops $16
Three large seared scallops served over a bed of wilted baby spinach on a crostini. Topped with Mojito sauce. GFO
- Gator Bites $12
Florida Cracker Alligator lightly breaded and fried or blackened, served with a House Remoulade dipping sauce.
- Steak Skewers $12
Grilled skirt steak, served with chimichurri and creamy horseradish dipping sauce. GFO
- Crab Cakes $14
Pan seared and served with Jicama Slaw and house made Remoulade.
- Goat Cheese $10
Lightly fried goat cheese served on greens with fresh strawberries, almonds and a citrus mint vinaigrette.
- Shrimp Cocktail $12
Jumbo white shrimp chilled and presented with cocktail sauce & wedge of lemon.
- Seared Ahi Tuna $12
Sesame encrusted with wasabi, pickled ginger and served with soy sauce.
Soups and Chili
All Soups Served with fresh baked crostini’s.
Ask about our House Made Dressings
Dressings: Raspberry Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Creamy Caesar, Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
Additions to Salads Tuna $9 Chicken $5 Mahi $9 Shrimp 4/$7 Anchiovies $1.50
- House Salad $9
Garden fresh field greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, topped with shredded cheddar and house made croutons.
- Caesar Salad $9
Fresh cut romaine with creamy Caesar dressing, parmesan and house made croutons.
- Canal Street Cobb $14
Fresh diced toppings of smoked Gouda, grilled chicken, hard boiled eggs, smoked ham, red onion, diced tomato, bacon, avocado and cucumber atop a bed of fresh field greens.
- The Wedge $9
Iceburg lettuce wedge with crispy bacon, grape tomatoes, red onion, and blue cheese dressing.
- Chicken & Goat Cheese $14
Grilled chicken breast, pickled red onion, fresh field greens, fried goat cheese and walnuts served with Raspberry vinaigrette.
- Steakhouse Salad $14
Grilled steak served over fresh field greens topped with sauteéd red onions and mushrooms, topped with blue cheese crumbles, onion straws and balsamic reduction.
- Designer Street Salad $13
Kale and baby greens tossed with Quinoa, diced apples, provolone, toasted almonds, sunflower seeds, crispy shredded sweet potato, drizzle of honey, fresh grated ginger, and honey Dijon vinaigrette.
- Stuffed Avocado $13
Fresh avocado halves stuffed with hand pulled Madras curried chicken salad topped with diced tomatoes.
All Burgers prepared with chuck, brisket, short rib blend and served with your choice of French Fries or house made Sweet Potato Chips.
Add House or Caesar Salad $3.95 Gluten Free Hamburger Bun available upon request. $2 Substitute any side. $1.50
- All American Burger $9
On a toasted brioche bun topped with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
Additional toppings: $/75 each: Cheese (American, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, Smoke Gouda), Bacon, Grilled Onions, Mushrooms
- The CorkScrew $12
Coffee and brown sugar rubbed fresh on ground steak on a toasted brioche bun, with candied pork belly, grilled pineapple, smoked gouda cheese, and pickled red onion finished with leaf lettuce and sliced tomato.
- Hangover Cure $13
On a toasted brioche bun, avocado, crispy smoked bacon, sautéed red onions with wilted kale topped with gently fried egg and blue cheese fondue.
All Sandwiches served with your choice of French Fries or house made Sweet Potato Chips.
Add side House Salad or side Caesar Salad. $3.95 Substitute any side. $1.50 Multi Grain Bread. $2
All of our Sandwiches can be made Gluten Free. Ask your server. Gluten Free Bread. $2
- B.L.T.A $9
Crispy Smoked Bacon, fresh iceberg lettuce, sliced vine-ripened tomato and avocado served on toasted sourdough bread.
- Mom's Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich $12
Fried Chicken breast, lemon mayo, shredded lettuce on a brioche bun served with bread and butter pickles.
- NSB Cuban $14
Cured Ham, braised pulled pork, Swiss Cheese, pickle plants and Dijon aioli, on toasted Pan Neba Cuban Bread.
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich $12
Creole rubbed, roasted turkey breast with Blackberry Cabernet goat cheese jam and arugula on toasted multi-grain.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich $12
Topped with our signature Southern slaw, crunchy onion straws on sourdough toast with bread and butter pickles.
- Key West Mahi $14
Lightly blackened and served on Pan Neba Cuban bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, key lime aioli and provolone cheese.
- Flounder "Mac" $14
Double stacked fried flounder, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a three layer Brioche bun.
- Roasted Veggie $9
A blend of fresh broccoli florets, roasted red peppers, sliced mushrooms, grape tomatoes, spinach, red onion sautéed with garlic white wine sauce, topped with melted provolone cheese and served on a toasted Pan Neba Cuban roll.
Add Tuna $9 Chicken $5 Mahi $9 Shrimp 4/$7 Anchovies $1.50
- Blackened Gator "Po Boy $14
Tender bites of Florida Cracker Alligator and Andouille sausage with our house made Remoulade and melted cheddar cheese, shredded iceberg lettuce, and diced tomato served on a Pan Neba Cuban Roll.
- Stuffed Meatloaf $12
House made meatloaf stuffed with country smoked ham and gouda cheese. Served open faced on toasted sourdough bread. Topped with Sawmill gravy and fried onion straws.
- Steaks and Chops
Served with a side salad and your choice of 1 side. Steaks below served with roasted shallot demi glace.
Add Broiled Mushrooms & Onions $3 Blue Cheese Fondue $4 4 Sauté ed Shrimp $7
All Signature Dishes include your choice of side House or side Caesar Salad.
- Southern Smothered Chicken $20
Tender boneless chicken breast dredged in a Savannah seasoned flour topped with collards, Southern black-eyed pea medley, boursin whipped potatoes and covered with Sawmill gravy.
- Swamp Pasta $23
CorkScrew pasta tossed with asparagus, mushrooms, onions, grape tomatoes, blackened chicken & shrimp, smoked Andouille sausage and Alfredo sauce.
- Stuffed Meatloaf $20
Our house recipe stuffed with country smoked ham, gouda cheese, served over whopped boursin potatoes and topped with Sawmill gravy presented with Southern black-eyed pea medley.
- Osso Bucco $24
Braised pork shank, garlic & mushroom Risotto, herbed tomato demi-glace, and asparagus.
- Veggie Patch Pasta $15
CorkScrew pasta tossed with sautéed blend of Fresh zucchini, summer squash, onions, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, broccoli, roasted red peppers, and garlic wine sauce topped with shredded parmesan cheese.
Add Tuna $9 Chicken $5 Mahi $9 Shrimp 4/$7 Anchovies $1.50
- Shrimp & Cheese Grits $19
Creamy smoked gouda grits with sautéed shrimp, Andouille sausage, tomatoes & sweet onion and drizzled with chipotle oil.
- Parmesan Encrusted Mahi $23
Garlic butter glazed, lightly blackened and encrusted with parmesan panko bread crumbs served over spinach and buttery jasmin rice with red pepper coulis.
- Mojito Scallops $32
Fresh large Scallops, seared and topped with a Mojito cream sauce. Served on buttery jasmin rice with asparagus. GFO
- Seared Salmon $22
House cut lightly blackened salmon with buttery jasmin rice, asparagus, and lemon caper cream sauce. GFO
- Crab Cake $28
Pan seared and served with buttery jasmin rice, asparagus and Jicama slaw.
- Skillet Mac & Cheese $18
Orecchiette shell pasta, sautéed shrimp & mushrooms tossed with candied pork belly and a creamy cheese sauce.
$4 (Your Choice of one)
Southern Black Eyes Pea Medley Broccoli Southern Slaw Creamy Cheese Grits French Fries Grilled Asparagus Whipped Boursin Potatoes Baked Idaho Potato – Make it loaded Add $1.75 Baked Sweet Potato House Made Sweet Potato Chips Fresh Collards Baked Pineapple Jalapeño Cornbread Mac & Cheese Jasmine Rice
♥ CorkScrew Favorites GFO is a Gluten Free option All chicken on this menu is antibiotic and steroid free Prices subject to sales tax added.
Our food in not fast, it is fresh and prepared with great pride. We hope you enjoy our food as much as we enjoy preparing it for you.
All items Are Cooked to Order. Consuming Raw or Undercooked Meats, Fish, Shellfish, or Fresh Eggs May Increase Your Risk of Food Bourne Illness. Especially if you have certain Medical Conditions.
- Willaim Wycliff (California) $28 Bottle / $6.50 Glass
- La Luca, Prosecco (Italy) $8 (split)
- Chandon Rose, 187ml (California) $12 (split)
- Moet Chandon Imperial, Brut (France) $88 Bottle
- Veuve Clicquot (France) $74 Bottle / $12 Glass
- Piper Heidsieck Rose Sauvage Brut (France) $75 Bottle
- Dom Perignon (France) $190 Bottle
- Guenoc (California) $26 Bottle / $6.50 Glass
- Matthew Joseph (Napa Valley, CA) $31 Bottle / $8.50 Glass
- Fèvre La Mision (Central Valley, Chile) $32 Bottle / $9 Glass
- Franciscan, Chardonnay "On Tap" (Napa, CA) $33 Bottle / $8.75 Glass
- La Crema (Monterey, California) $39 Bottle / $10.75 Glass
- Laguna "Un-oaked" (Russian River Valley, CA) $42 Bottle / $11 Glass
- Frog's Leap (Napa Valley, CA) $58 Bottle
- Rombauer (Carneros, CA) $63 Bottle / $16 Glass
- Groth (Napa Valley, CA) $63 Bottle
- Cuvaison Kite Tail (Carneros, CA) $74 Bottle
- Kenwood, White Zinfandel (California) $26 Bottle / $6.50 Glass
- Villa Rosa Moscato (Italy) $28 Bottle / $7.75 Glass
- Valckenberg, Pinot Blanc (Rheinhessen, Germany) $28 Bottle / $7.75 Glass
- Martin Codax, Albarino (Rias Rivas, Spain) $28 Bottle / $8.50 Glass
- Boschendal Rose (Coastal South Africa) $34 Bottle / $9 Glass
- Chateau de Blaignac (Bordeaux, France) $34 Bottle / $9 Glass
- Guenoc (California) $26 Bottle / $6.50 Glass
- Angulo Innocenti (Mendoza, Argentina) $34 Bottle / $9 Glass
- Margarett's (California) $36 / $9.50 Glass
- Smith & Hook, Cabernet "On Tap" (Central Coast, California) $37 Bottle / $9.75 Glass
- Newton (Napa Valley, CA) $49 Bottle / $10.25 Glass
- Hess Collection (Allomi, Napa Valley, CA) $59 Bottle / $15.25 Glass
- Aviary (Napa Valley, CA) $49 Bottle
- Chateau Montelena (Napa Valley, CA) $74 Bottle
- Groth (Napa Valley, CA) $92 Bottle
- Caymus (Napa Valley, CA) $98 Bottle / $25 Glass
- Dariŏush (Napa Valley, CA) $130 Bottle
- Caymus Special Selection (Napa Valley, CA) $180 Bottle
- Terrazas, Altos De Plata "Malbec" (Mendoza, Argentina) $30 Bottle / $8 Glass
- Fevre La Mision, Carmenere (Andes, Chile) $32 Bottle / $9 Glass
- Aguaribay "Malbec" (Mendoza Argentina) $39 Bottle / $9.50 Glass
- Michael David, Petite Petite "Syrah" (Lodi, CA) $38 Bottle / $10.25 Glass
- La Grange Des Combes "GSM" (Saint Chinian, France) $40 Bottle / $11 Glass
- Primus "The Blend" (Cochagua Valley, Chile) $46 Bottle / $12 Glass
- Planeta DOCG, Sicilian Blend (Cerasuolo di Vittoria, Sicily) $46 Bottle
- Brotte Chateauneuf du Pape (France) $58 Bottle
- Bertani, Valpolicella Ripasso (Veneto, Italy) $60 Bottle
- FontanaFredda, DOCG Barolo (Piedmont, Italy) $74 Bottle
- Edi Simcic (Goriska/Brda Slovenia) *Only 600 bottles produced yearly $75 Bottle
- Chalk Hill, Estate Red (Healdsburg, CA) $90 Bottle
- Joeph Phelps Insignia (Napa Valley, CA) $245 Bottle
Dessert Wines, Ports & Sherry
We offer wines “On Tap” by the glass or decanter
- Amstel Light $6
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple $6
- Beck's Light $6
- Budweiser $4
- Bud Light $4
- Bud Lime $4
- Busch Light $4
- Canadian Molson $6
- Coors Light $4
- Corona / Corona Light $6
- Crispin Blackberry Pear (Gluten Free) $6
- Dancing Pierre (Belgian Style Pale Ale) $6
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA $6.50
- Dos Equis Lager $6
- Fat Tire $6
- Florida Beer Swamp APE IPA $6.50
- Goose Island India Pale Ale $6
- Heineken / Heineken Light $6
- Hoegaarden White $6
- Kona Big Wave IPA $6
- Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin Ale $6.50
- Landshark Lager $4
- Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy $6
- Mackenzie's Cider - Black Cherry $6
- Magic Hat #9 $6
- Michelob Ultra $4
- Miller 64 $4
- Miller Lite $4
- Modelo Especial $6
- Modelo Negra $6
- Moosehead $6
- Orange Blossom Coconut Porter (12 oz can) $6
- Orange Blossom Honey Pilsner (12 oz can) $6
- Pabst Blue Ribbon (16 oz can) $2.50
- Ponce Inlet Light Blonde $6
- Red Stripe $6
- Rolling Rock $4
- Sam Adams $6
- Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale $6
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner $6.50
- Two Hearted Ale $6
- St. Pauli Girl (N/A) $4
- Bud Light $4 Pint / $14 Pitcher
- Miller Lite $4 Pint / $14 Pitcher
- Yuengling $4 Pint / $14 Pitcher
- Michelob Ultra $5 Pint / $16 Pitcher
- Blue Moon $6 Pint / $22 Pitcher
- *Beach Brown Ale $6 Pint / $22 Pitcher
- Stella $6 Pint / $22 Pitcher
- *Matanzas River Red $6 Pint / $22 Pitcher
- *Beach Hippie IPA $6 Pint / $22 Pitcher
- *Sea Cow Milk Stout $6.25 Pint / $23 Pitcher
- *Show Pigeon IPA $6.25 Pint / $23 Pitcher
- Guinness $6.25 Pint / $23 Pitcher
*Local Florida Drafts
- Oceans 7 $13
Three Olives Mango Vodka, House Infused Pineapple Rum, Blue Curacao, Gordon's Gin, Peligroso Tequila, and Pineapple juice.
- Mai Tai $13
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and White Rum, Apricot Brandy, fresh squeezed orange juice, pineapple juice, Orgeat Syrup, and a float of Myers Dark Rum.
- Piña CoCo Tini $10
House infused pineapple rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, finished with a cherry.
- Frozen Peach by the Beach $11
Ciroc Peach Vodka, peach schnapps, peach nectar, simple syrup and fresh Basil.
- CorkScrew Frosé $12
Three olives Rosé Vodka, Ketel One Citroen, Moscato, and Strawberry purée, served blended.
- Cherry Temple $5
"Filthy" cherry juice, fresh squeezed lime juice, muddled orange and cherry and finished with soda water.
- Ginger Clove $5
Muddled cloves, Orange Bitters, Ginger Beer, fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon juice and finished with soda water.
- Grapefruit Delight $5
Fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon juice, Orgeat syrup, muddled blackberries, dash of bitters, finished with soda water.
- Oh My Peach $5
Peach Nectar, pineapple juice, fresh squeezed lemon juice, agave, and topped with Ginger Ale.
- Sweet Spice $5
Muddled Mint Leaves, fresh squeezed lime juice, pinch of Cayenne Pepper, Mango Puree, agave and finished with Ginger Beer.